We are looking for a database administrator to contribute to the development and growth of Calgary Jewish Federation. This position reports to the Director of Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver effective operation of the CRM database in all its capacities and maintain all associated procedures in accordance with best practices.
- Complete on-going gift entry, receipting, and donor acknowledgement.
- Extract data for the Director of Development by utilizing the in-house database to perform queries, create and update data, and submit reports that present information on donors.
- Regularly update the database as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as file management for the Director of Development and assist program staff with administrative requirements for events and programs.
- Related post-secondary degree (i.e. fundraising, business administration, information technology, etc.).
- Minimum two to four years of related work experience in an administrative / fundraising environment and not-for-profit sector, or an equivalent combination.
- Outstanding technical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise with spreadsheets.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines while adjusting to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment with the aptitude to apply ethical code and
strong judgement to handle confidential materials and situations with sensitivity and discretion.
Working conditions and hours of work: up to 30 hours per week; occasional evening and weekend work required.
Application deadline is Thursday, August 27, 2020. Please email your cover letter and resume to Diana Kalef, Director of Development.