Calgary JCC and Calgary Jewish Federation are looking for a part-time graphic artist to contribute to the development and production of marketing and promotional materials supporting the activities and services of both agencies. The graphic artist will work with the Creative Director to design posters, brochures, flyers, advertisements and other materials in a MAC environment. Salary commensurate with experience.
Applicant must have:
* Post-secondary qualification in graphic design for print / web or related discipline
* Minimum of two years graphic design experience
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Knowledge of and experience in web design and maintenance
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with digital film editing an asset.
your resume (along with a link to your online portfolio) to Anita Jong, Creative Director, by Monday January 9, 2017.