Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Calgary Jewish Federation (CJF) is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who would be responsible for all information and promotional materials produced by CJF, including electronic and print newsletters, United Jewish Appeal (UJA)
campaign materials, brochures, and press releases.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator’s duties would include:
- Creating and editing communication materials related to the UJA Campaign, LIFE & LEGACY®, and CJF programs including marketing copy, speeches, press releases, and e-blasts.
- Meeting with programmers to determine marketing needs and working with them to develop marketing strategies.
- Increasing brand awareness.
- Responsibility for creating a CJF social media plan, monitoring and increasing presence and engagement on various platforms.
- Developing and cultivating media contacts.
- Assisting in website maintenance and content development.
- Compiling and creating our weekly Fed4 e-newsletter and twice/month Jewish Calgary Together e-newsletter.
- Support CJF events with timely social media posts.
- Write speeches for community volunteers.
Applicants must have:
- Exemplary writing skills.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Experience with website and social media.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of CJF and community professionals and volunteers.
- Knowledge of the Jewish community of Calgary.
- A strong commitment to Jewish communal life.
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.